Ensure that the following items are present:
One author has been assigned as the corresponding author with contact details: Email address, full personal address.
All necessary files have been uploaded: the manuscript must be prepared in Microsoft office word format.
All authors’ information, especially their affiliations, are provided in Persian and English.
Ethics in publishing
IJAP subscribes to the principles of ethical publishing statements. The publication of an article in a peer-reviewed journal is a direct reflection of the quality of work of the author(s) and the institutions that support them. It is therefore important to agree upon standards of expected ethical behavior for all participants in the activity of publishing. Below you will find the major ethical policies useful for author(s).
Manuscript should be prepared as described below.
The manuscript should be prepared in Persian. The abstract and author name and affiliation must be written in Persian and English separately.
Figures and tables: ensure that each figure is numbered properly and any illustration has a caption below the figure. Please, submit tables as editable text and not as images. Prepare a concise and descriptive caption for each table with a proper number above the table.
Please, ensure that every reference, which is cited in the text, is also present in the reference list. The standard reference style of the references is described below.
References are written at the end of the manuscript with Times New Romans Some examples are:
- Crano J.C. and Guglielmetti R.J., Organic Photochromic and Thermochromic Compounds: Main Photochromic Families, 1st ed. Kluwer Academic, Boston, 1, 1-9, 2002.
- Industrial Biofouling: Detection, Prevention and Control, Walker J., Surman S. and Jass J. (Eds.), John Wiley and Sons, New York, 57-63, 2000, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.macromol.5b02401.
- Keyvan Rad J., Mahdavian A.R., Salehi-Mobarakeh H., and Abdollahi A., FRET Phenomenon in Photoreversible Dual-Color Fluorescent Polymeric Nanoparticles Based on Azocarbazole/Spiropyran Derivatives, Macromolecules, 49, 141-152, 2016,
- Khoubi-Arani Z. and Mohammadi N., Thermodynamically Controlled Assemblies of Hard/Soft Polymeric Nanoparticles for Mechanical Waves and Shock Absorption, Proceeding of 12th International Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, 2-5 November, 2016.
- Doddapaneni V., The Polymer-Based Nanocomposites for Electrical Switching Applications, PhD Thesis, School of Engineering Sciences, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, 2017.
- Chin D.A. and Irvin D.J., Actuator Device Utilizing a Conductive Polymer Gel, US Pat.6,685,442, 2004.
- Mauritz K., Sol-gel , http://www.psrc.usm.edu/mauritz/solgel.htm, Available in 13 February 2005.
- Standard Test Method for Solidification Point of BPA, Annual Book of ASTM Standard, 06.04, D 4493-94, 2000.