1. T. Arai, D. Timmerman, R. Wakamatsu, D.G. Lee, A. Koizumi, Y. Fujiwara, “Enhanced excitation efficiency of Eu ions in Eu-doped GaN/AlGaN multiple quantum well structures grown by organometallic vapor phase epitaxy”; Journal of Luminescence 158 (2015) 70-74.
2. S.W. Kaun, E. Ahmadi, B. Mazumder, F. Wu, E.C. Kyle, P.G., Burke, P.G. Burke, U.K. Mishra and J. S. Speck; “GaN-based high-electron-mobility transistor structures with homogeneous lattice-matched InAlN barriers grown by plasma-assisted molecular beam epitaxy”; Semiconductor Science and Technology 29, No. 4 (2014) 045011.
3. S. Gökden, R. Tülek, A. Teke, J.H. Leach, Q. Fan, J. Xie, Ü. Özgür, H. Morkoc, S.B. Lisesivdin and E. Özbay; “Mobility limiting scattering mechanisms in nitride-based two-dimensional heterostructures with the InGaN channel”; Semiconductor Science and Technology 25, No. 4 (2010) 045024.
4. M.T. Hasan, H. Tokuda and M. Kuzuhara; “Surface barrier height lowering at above 540 K in AlInN/AlN/GaN heterostructures”; Applied physics letters 99, No. 13 (2011) 132102.
5. A. Teke, S. Gökden, R. Tülek, J.H. Leach, Q. Fan, J. Xie, Ü. Özgür, H. Morkoç, S.B. Lisesivdi, E. Özbay; “The effect of AlN interlayer thicknesses on scattering processes in lattice-matched AlInN/GaN two-dimensional electron gas het6. J.S. Xue, J.C. Zhang, W. Zhang, L. Li, F.N Meng, M. Lu, J. Ning and Y.H.
Monemar; “Effects of AlN interlayer on the transport properties of nearly latticematched
InAlN/GaN heterostructures grown on sapphire by pulsed metal organic
chemical vapor deposition”; Journal of Crystal Growth 343, No. 1 (2012) 110-
7. J. H. Davies; “The Physics of Low-dimensional Semiconductors: an introduction”;
Cambridge University Press (1998).
8. I. Lo, J.K. Tsai, Li-Wei Tu, K.Y. Hsieh, M. H. Tsai, C.S. Liu, J. H. Huang, S.
Elhamri, W.C. Mitchel and J. K. Sheu; “Piezoelectric effect on Al0.35-
δInδGa0.65N/GaN heterostructures”; Applied Physics Letters 80, No. 15 (2002)
9. J. Singh; “Electronic and optoelectronic properties of semiconductor Structures”;
Cambridge University Press (2003).
10. K. Lee, M. S. Shur, T. J. Drummond and H. Morkoc; “Low field mobility of 2d
electron gas in modulation doped AlxGa1-xAs/GaAs layers”; Journal of Applied
Physics 54, No. 11 (1983) 6432-6438.
11. H. Eshghi and M. Mootabian; “A quantitative study on the effect of nitrogen
concentration on two-dimensional electron gas (2DEG) mobility in a dilute
nitride GaAsN/AlGaAs heterostructure”; Solid State Communications 151, No. 1
12. K. R. Begum and N.S. Sankeshwar; “Phonon-limited electron mobility in IIInitride
heterojunctions”; Diamond and Related Materials 49 (2014) 87-95.erostructures”; New Journal of Physics 11, No. 6 (213. A. Asgari, M. Kalafi and L. Faraone; “The effects of GaN capping layer
thickness on two-dimensional electron mobility in GaN/AlGaN/GaN
heterostructures”; Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 25,
No.4 (2005) 431-437.
14. R. Tülek, E. Arslan, A. Bayraklı, S. Turhan, S. Gökden, Ö. Duygulu, A.A. Kaya
, T. Fırat, A. Teke and E. Özbay; “The effect of GaN thickness inserted between
two AlN layers on the transport properties of a lattice matched
AlInN/AlN/GaN/AlN/GaN double channel heterostructure”; Thin Solid Films
551 (2014) 146-152.
15. S.L. Rumyantsev, M.S. Shur and M.E. Levinshtein; “Materials Properties of
Nitrides: Summary”; International Journal of High Speed Electronics and
Systems 14, No. 01 (2004) 1-19.
16. S. Gökden, A. Ilgaz, N. Balkan and S. Mazzucato; “The effect of scattering
mechanisms on the low field mobility in GaN/AlGaN heterostructures”; Physica
E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures 25, No. 01 (2004) 86-92.
17. J.L. Weyher, H. Ashraf and P.R. Hageman; “Reduction of dislocation density in
epitaxial GaN layers by overgrowth of defect-related etch pits”; Applied Physics
Letters 95, No. 3 (2009) 031913.009) 063031.